Glassdoor Job Search app for iPhone and iPad
6368 ratings )
Current version: 6.1.2
, last update: 6 months ago
First release : 10 Jan 2013
App size: 105.77 Mb
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so youll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 10.0 and higher.
Pros and cons of Glassdoor Job Search app for iPhone and iPad
Glassdoor Job Search app good for
I find this app very useful for searching and finding jobs in the IT field. Keep it up!!!
Very useful job search tool. It consistently shows the best and latest job postings gathered from different websites. The app interface is quite polished and easy to use. You can check for company ratings & reviews as well!
Great app for doing research on firms, salary expectations, etc. great layout, good functioning search tool... All round app!
Great app for searching for jobs, careers salaries and companies. Very helpful when in need of information about a potential workforce
Love the transparency with this app. Gives you an insider view into the company from other employees. Easy to use and save searches/jobs.
Easy to use, like the save feature and notification if saved job is going to expire. All job searchers should have this app on their phone.
Some bad moments
Horrible - everyday I get an email from Glassdoor with job alerts for job postings for grocery/hardware stores. However, Ive asked for alerts for fashion-related jobs! I dont really see how a cashier at the local superstore is fashion-related...
The developers of Glassdoor shouldnt just send out job alerts daily if they dont serve a purpose or are specific to the field in which one is interested in. Id rather get an email once a month which is relevant to my job search than an email everyday just so Glassdoor can remain relevant in my mind.
This app is useful but the STUPID "optional" location on the search screen is annoying. It kept detecting your location and only searches where you are. Even after removing it, the damn thing kept repopulating after you return to the screen! Uninstall. Dont waste your time or phone space. Just use the website.
Mainly for Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, Montrèal, etc...... Not go for smaller towns
Way to many notifications. Had to turn off all notifications for this app. They notify you of old and new jobs? Really? Old jobs? Need to cool it with the notifications.
App is easy enough to use, however notifications of jobs matching your search criteria can come days after a job is posted. Job postings that are actually expired often show up listed as new which is frustrating for people who are using this app as part of a genuine job search.
2.5.3 has not fixed the crashing issues Ive occurred during 2.5.0.
Specifically, if I view a job description and then navigate away from the page, the app crashes. Other crashes happen during similar instances. I have not had the patience to pin point when these other crashes occur but vaguely remember viewing salary or interview pages while they happened.
linkedin job search,
job search app,
indeed job search,
and other. So, download free Glassdoor Job Search .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Glassdoor Job Search iOS app used & searched for